one time i was trying to dirty talk with my ex boyfriend and i started saying ‘i’ve been a very bad girl’ and he said ‘why what have you done?’ and i didnt know what to say next so i just said ‘i’ve burnt down a house’
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
so umm there was
uhh there was this
umm so there was this girl
- me telling a story